Proudly Serving Gwinnett County for More Than 50 Years
At Snell's Pharmacy we understand your needs, providing prescriptions, compounding, non-prescription products, compression hosiery and drug packaging. We have been serving Gwinnett County for more than 53 years. Personal service is our trademark.
- We specialize in drug compounding for pediatricians and veterinarians, hormone replacement therapy, pain management and more. We work with both the patient and the prescriber to provide specialty products for those patients requiring extra special care. To 'help the medicine go down,' we customize dosage formulation or its delivery system for any patient. Tell us about your needs.
Some examples include allergy to inactive ingredients in a commercial formula, inability to swallow, specialized mixtures or dosages, or creating a better taste to make the medicine palatable. We have special training in compounding techniques, plus special chemicals and equipment that you cannot find at regular pharmacies.
Why Choose Snell's Pharmacy?
- We are specially trained in pharmacology and compounding
- We provide attentive personal care, and are happy to answer your questions
- We can tell you in advance how much your prescription will cost. No surprises.
- We have your prescription ready quickly to get you the help you need fast
- We ship directly to your door in some cases, for a small charge
- Our pharmacy is conveniently located between Hwy 78 and Hwy 124 in Snellville, Georgia, near the post office. Give us a call at 770-972-0700. Click here to fill a prescription. Or visit us at 2295 Oak Road. where we provide medications, sundry items and convenience items. Click here to get directions.
We would like to get to know you.
Open Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm Saturday 9am - 12noon
Call (770) 972-0700 Today! Fax (770) 972-0701